Free Shipping for Orders $60 and Above.
Out of stock
This strip-free formula is designed for thorough bikini waxing, popularly known as Brazilian waxing. A gentle formula that removes even the coarsest hair from sensitive and delicate areas.
Brazilian Bikini Wax 8oz
Pre Hon 2oz
Pre-Epilation Oil 2oz
Wax Off 2oz
Slow Grow 2oz
Small and large Accu Edge applicators
1. Remove cap and plastic disc from wax jar. Place jar in the center of a microwave-safe plate. Heat for 30 seconds on high setting. Carefully break the surface of the wax with a large applicator. (Make sure to break the seal so that the wax does not overheat) If wax has not melted, reheat in 15-second increments until you can stir the wax so it takes on a thick/caramel-like consistency. DO NOT heat wax for more than a total of 1 minute, as wax may be too hot to apply.
2. Remove the jar from the microwave carefully using the handle. Test wax temperature on the backside of your wrist before waxing.
3. Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi Pre Hon cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
4. Apply a small amount of GiGi Pre-Epilation Oil to area to be epilated.
5. Holding the applicator at a 45 degree angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth.
6. Allow wax to cool on skin for 10 to 15 seconds until it becomes soft and pliable. (If wax is left on skin too long, it becomes brittle and hard to remove.)
7. Holding the skin taut, pull wax off in one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth, parallel to the skin.
8. Immediately apply firm pressure to the epilated area with the cushions of your fingers to calm the skin.
9. Apply GiGi Wax Off to remove any wax residue and to condition skin. Followed by GiGi AFTER WAX CARE.
To maintain waxing results longer, apply GiGi Slow Grow, a hair minimizer, every day after showering.